Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Monday, March 3, 2008

Friendship Blooms

Well Sale-A-Bration is officially over, but I wanted to show you a card I made using Friendship Blooms for my sister on the weekend. I have stamped the swirls onto the lavender lace card using versamark. I have then stamped the flowers onto cameo coral cardstock with rose red ink (nice combination I think), cut them out and used my white gel pen to accent petals. The word 'Celebrate' comes from wonderful words stamp set, and has been stamped in certainly celery onto certainly celery cardstock....VOILA!! Very quick and easy card, but elegant at the same time.
On another note, I still have some spaces available for the Album in a Box workshops on Tues 4th March and Monday 17th March. Please let me know if you are interested in attending. The last class held on Friday 22nd February was a blast, and everyone had fun. I hope to post some of their creations on here (there is creativity in all of us)!!! I have been inspired to make one for a friend who has just had a baby. I will make sure to take a photo and upload it! Till next time.....have a great day!!!

No comments: