Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Album in a Box Overload!!!

Well, we had another fun night yesterday at the second workshop for the Album in a Box. The girls were so creative, that I decided that their work needs to be shown off to everyone out there. So I hope you enjoy this post full of photos. Remember, there is one last workshop I am holding for this on the 17th March (Monday @ 7.30pm). So book your spot if you haven't already. They are a great Mother's Day present as well as birthday present, baby present, just because present etc. Thanks so much to Rachel, Donna and Anne who gave me the priviledge to upload their creations here.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Megan- thought I'd let you know I have already fille my "vacation' box. Filled with holiday photos, but because I didnt have enough smaller photos, on the backs of the pages I put holiday quotes and these were mounted on leftovers from the photos. Therefore the mounts have water and sand on them to all match. It looks great. Thanks again, Donna