Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Surprise! Surprise!

I know what you must all be thinking......not another Album in a Box. I can't promise this will be the last you will ever see, but it will be the last for awhile. Following the last two workshops I have been inspired to create a couple as gifts. As you know, I made one for a friend who has just had a baby and this one I made for my sister for her 30th Birthday. I wanted to do something special, that would also provide some memories of our lives thus far. I filled the box with photos and lovely sister quotes (which can be seen in the bottom two photos). I have decided to put The Stamper's Versalog website in my links to the left, as many guests at my sisters party thought the quotes I had were awesome. I let them in on the site, and thought you may also like to use it for your own cards, scrapbook pages or gift ideas.

There were also many comments about the box design itself, and my sister thought it was beautiful!!! This was not an expensive gift to make by any means, but when time and thought are given, I think it is of equal value and just as precious to a person.
To give a description of how I made the box would take another post!! So I have just given a list of materials that I have used for your own reference.

Materials used:
Stamp sets: Baby firsts, friendship blooms, time well spent, wild about you, fresh fillers, reason to smil and bud basics.
Stamp pads: Chocolate chip, always artichoke, basic black and rose red.
Cardstock: Always artichoke, confetti cream, bravo burgundy, very vanilla and so saffron.
Accessories: Stampin' pastels, blender pens, stampin' dimensionals, mini glue dots, stamper's versalog and miscellaneous ribbon and brads.

No comments: