Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Celebrate


This is a baby card I made for my friend. I used the stamp set 'Baby Firsts' which also retires at the end of March. So many great stamps going.....but hopefully some awesome ones to come!!! I have used my stampin' pastels and blender pen to colour in the images, and some glitter glue for added sparkle. The remaining materials used are listed below.
Stamp sets: Riveting, wonderful words, baby firsts & fresh fillers
Stamp pads: Basic black & versamark
Cardstock: Not quite navy, barely banana, bashful blue, gable green & whisper white
Accessories: Stampin' dimensionals, stampin' pastels, blender pens & glitter glue

No comments: