Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Face Paint Creations

My children had their faces painted at playgroup one day. I just had to scrapbook the photos as they are beautiful memories to keep. I really enjoyed doing the Batman page for my son, particularly the POW and BAM. Unfortunately, the Headline Alphabet that I used in his page will retire from Stampin' Up as of midnight tonight. The good news is that the new catalogue is officially available to order from us of tomorrow. I am very excited to place my order. The large butterflies on my daughter's layout are using one of the Hostess level 3 stamp sets available in the
new catalogue. I have stamped the buterfly onto coordinating pieces of cardstock, and then paper pieced the butterflies together. I have used a white gel pen to add detail to the butterflies. I have listed all other materials I have used in these two pages below. Catch you later.


Butterfly page:

Stamp sets: Time well spent (hostess Level 3 set from new catalogue), rough edges alphabet and small sayings
Stamp pad : Chocolate chip and always artichoke
Cardstock: Sage shadow, bravo burgundy, close to cocoa, elegant eggplant and blush blossom



Batman page:

Stamp sets: Headline alphabet
Stamp pads: basic black
Cardstock: Real red, basic blackand yoyo yellow

No comments: