Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's Arrived!!! Idea Book & Catalogue 2008-2009


I was so excited when I went out to the mail yesterday and found my new Stampin' Up catalogue!! I just had to take a photo of it and upload it for you. I am telling you that there is so much awesome stuff - stamps, ribbons, rub-ons, chipboard accents, punches, papers (including the new In Colour range), textured papers and so much more. Not to mention the fantastic ideas and inspiration on every page. So if you would like to get your hands on this new catalogue, let me know. They cost $12.95 + postage and handling. Otherwise, why not have a workshop, invite your family and friends and score a catalogue for free as a gift from me to you. In addition, there are many benefits to receive as a hostess including free merchandise. Items can be purchased from the catalogue as of the 1st April 2008, so not long!!!! Look forward to hearing from you. Happy stamping.....

No comments: