Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Bud Basics...AGAIN!


This is another card I made using the stamp set 'Bud Basics' (page 78) of the new catalogue. It is my sister-in-laws birthday today. Happy Birthday! I really love the colour combination for this one. The card is ruby red, with a chocolate chip matte. I have stamped images on the chocolate chip with white craft ink, and added some glitter glue for added effect. The large flowers have been stamped onto cameo coral with chocolate chip ink, cut out and then outlined using a blender pen and the lid of my ruby red ink pad. The leaves have been stamped onto handsome hunter with chocolate chip ink and cut out. The buttons are from the earth elements collection(page 147) which are $13.50 for 80 assorted buttons....good buy! The sentiment has been taken from 'Birthday Whimsy' which was part of our Sale-a-Bration promotion, so it is no longer available. Let me know what you think.

Materials used:

Stamp sets: Bud basics & birthday whimsy
Stamp pads: White craft, chocolate chip & ruby red
Cardstock: Ruby red, chocolate chip, cameo coral & handsome hunter
Accessories: Glitter glue, earth elements coloured buttons & mini glue dots

2 comments:

Sam Coppack said...

Hey Megan! I've tagged you!
www.samcoppack.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Megan, this is really lovely - maybe use for my workshop!!!Donna