Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Benjamin turns ONE!!


One of my friend's little boy turns one next week. I just got this stamp set titled 'Boatloads of Love' from the new catalogue, and thought it would be cute for a first birthday card. Here is the finished product. When looking at the photo, I think the white matte could have been smaller, but I do like the boat combination. I took the birthday cake from the stamp set 'Favorite Teddy Bear', which retired from the last catalogue, but I thought it was cute, as it has one candle in the cake. I have used my blender pens and stamp pad lids to colour in the image. Naturally I have used some glitter glue on the clouds and candle for added sparkle.Hope you like!!
Material used:
Stamp sets: Boatloads of love & Favorite teddy bear
Stamp pads: Old olive, ruby red, not quite navy, chocolate chip, basic black & summer sun
Cardstock: Night of navy, old olive, whisper white & pumpkin pie
Accessories: Glitter glue, black brad & blender pens

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this Megan........nice colouring!!