Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Monday, April 14, 2008

Thankyou


Yes, another card! I am on a run this month, with birthdays, thankyous and so forth, I have difficulty keeping up! I received a lovely parcel in the mail today for my daughter from a dear friend at my old church. It was such a lovely gesture, I wanted to send a special thankyou her way. I struggled with a design for ages, and I still don't know what I think. When I look at the card, it feels like something is missing (maybe a background stamp is needed on the mellow moss....what do you think?) Anyway, all material used is listed below. The friendship bloom stamp set is no longer available (sorry), I just love the flowers in that set so I keep using them. Till next time.....have fun!
Materials used:
Stamp sets: Friendship blooms & wonderful words
Stamp pads: Basic black
Cardstock: Mellow moss, whisper white, regal rose, so saffron & brocade blue
Accessories: White gel pen, glitter glue (of course), mini glue dots & burgundy grosgrain ribbon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think there's anyting missing, I love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think it looks great - leave it. Loving those flower stamps!!!