Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Sunday, April 13, 2008

RAK for a wonderful friend


I have a friend that is having a hard time at the moment, and I wanted to send her something to brighten her day. It was also an excuse to use some of my new Stampin' Up products and have a play. I have fallen in love with the stamp set 'Wonderful Favorites' from the new catalogue, because you can address a card to almost anybody, it has been used here for the sentiment. However, the thing I love most, and which I am sure has grabbed your attention is the Tag punch star. I had seen the tutorial for this on Splitcoast Stampers last year, and fell in love with it, but at that time, we did not sell the smaller tag punch. Well all that has changed with the the new catalogue, where you can buy both the large and small tag punch. That is all you need to create this amazing star. Sure it is a little time consuming, but I think the results are worth it. You can access the tutorial for yourself if you go to Splitcoast Stampers, and then go to resources. The star has been created using Slumber Party designer series paper (retired) and perfect plum cardstock. Naturally I have added glitter glue for added sparkle (I love my glitter glue). Other material used to complete this card is listed below.
Stamp sets: Wonderful favorites & simple sayings
Stamp pad: always artichoke & versamark
Cardstock: Pretty in pink, mellow moss, perfect plum, slumber party designer series paper
Accessories: Stampin' dimensionals, chocolate grosgrain ribbon, glitter glue and mini glue dots

No comments: