Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Melissa's 30th - Happy Birthday


One of my good friends, Mel turns 30 tomorrow, hence another birthday card! I really liked the Big Blooms stamp which was available in the Summer Mini Catalogue (which finished yesterday). I have used this stamp in earlier posts as well which you can check out if you like. The colour combination for this card is perfect plum, certainly celery, cameo coral, apricot appeal, bashful blue and whisper white. The flower stems have been stamped in certainly celery directly onto whisper white cardstock, while the flowers have been stamped in colours listed above onto whisper white cardstock, then cut out and adhered to matte using stampin' dimensionals. I have used some glitter glue on the flowers to add some sparkle. The happy birthday stamp seen on the perfect plum cardstock has been taken from Birthday Whimsy, which was one of the Sale-a-Bration stamp sets offered earlier in the year. I have stamped the sentiment in perfect plum ink. I think it looks quite cute. Feel free to tell me what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute card!

Arlene,
Port Orchard florist