Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Monday, April 21, 2008

Mucking Around


With all this wet weather, I have had a chance to muck around with my stamps. A colleague and I (Hi Helen), are holding a workshop at an upcoming conference, and I need to come up with a design. This is one of designs and would love to know what you think of it. Sorry, the photo is a bit glarey, but I hope you can make the card out OK. The stamp sets used are Bud Basics (pg 78) and Wonderful Favorites (pg 119) from the new Stampin' Up catalogue. The background stamp used on the so saffron has actually retired, but the mini flower from the set works nicely for this layout. All I have done is stamped the sentiment in white craft ink onto the chocolate brown cardstock. I have then torn a piece of so saffron and adhered to chocolate chip. The mini flower design has been stamped all over the so saffron with versamark. I have then stamped the small flower outline from 'bud basics' onto rose red, almost amethyst and whisper white, and cut out and adhered to the so saffron. The leaves have been stamped onto old olive and cut out as well. The final touch is some glitter glue to the centre of the flowers......DONE!!

No comments: