Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Monday, April 7, 2008

April - a Month for Birthdays!!


My best friend celebrates her birthday at the end of this week, and I had not made a card, that is until now. I was browsing my favourite web pages when I came across this cute card on The Stamp Link and knew I just had to case it. I am surprised how different a card can look with a few minor changes. What I loved about this design though was the rough edges around the pink cardstock and the paper piercing around the main card. You will have to let me know what you think. Unfortunately all the stamp sets used to create this card have retired, but I still have provided a list of material used for your own information:
Stamp sets: Lots of thought & friendship blooms
Stamp pads: Basic black, pixie pink, always artichoke, old olive & certainly celery
Cardstock: Sage shadow, pixie pink,pretty in pink & blush blossom
Accessories: Mat pack, tag punch & ribbon (not Stampin' Up)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow - this is absolutely awesome. Donna

Michele Force said...

Hi Megan, thanks for the compliments and the link to my blog, but I want to make sure your readers know that it was not me who made this gorgeous card. It was sent to me by a demonstrator friend in Australia. I just got the privilege of showing it off! The true compliments should go to her: Jayne Stephens at http://www.jaynemercer.com.

But thanks again!

Michele Force said...

Aaaargh! I meant Jayne MERCER!!! Not Stephens. Sorry! I have a friend here named Jane Stephens and I always mix them up. There I go trying to fix things and I goofed!

Jayne MERCER is the one who made that card! :o)