Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Long time....No Post!!



Hey everyone. It has been some time since my last post. I don't know where May went. I think I was suffering from 'stampers creative block', but I am back and will endeavour to post more creations this month. With the rain over the past few days, it is a perfect time to sit and play. Being stuck in doors is not always a bad thing!! I have a couple of workshops coming up, so to help clear cobwebs and find my creativity -ness I went to Splitcoast Stampers for some inspiration. I found this gorgeous card and decided to case it. I fell in love with the colours and thought it was a happy and fun card to give to someone and brighten up their day! I have used a cuttlebug on the summer sun cardstock, but otherwise all other material can be purchased from Stampin' Up®. Full list of material used is given below:

Stamp set: Wild about you

Cardstock: Pumpkin pie, summer sun, old olive & whisper whit

Stamp pads: Pumpkin pie & old olive

Accessories: 5/8 Old olive grosgrain ribbon & antique brass brads

1 comment:

Sam Coppack said...

I love these colours!