Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Zambia Mission


This is a card I made for one of my friends from church. She is heading off to Zambia with a mission group for 3 weeks to help run a camp for disadvantaged children. I wanted to let her know I was thinking of her as she prepares for this exciting and challenging adventure. I wish her and the team all the best, and may God bless them as they minister to the children and may he keep them safe until their return.
Materials used:
Stamp set: Paisley background, wonderful words & friendship blooms
Cardstock: Perfect plum, pale plum, whisper white & regal rose
Stamp pads: Perfect plum, pale plum & rose red

No comments: