Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Monday, June 16, 2008

Thankyou!!



I was having a play with some of my stamps today and made this. I am still not sure about it to tell you the truth. Would love your thoughts. I have take a 12x12 piece of cardstock and cut in half to make a larger than normal card. The designed series paper used is Spring Showers left over from last year's catalogue. I have then used the 'All in the Family'and 'Wonderful Favourites' stamp sets to create images. The punch used for the flowers is the spring flower bouquet punch which is still available in the new catalogue.

Material used:

Stamp sets: All in the family & wonderful favourites

Cardstock: Barely banana, chocolate chip, whisper white & spring showers designer series

Stamp pads: Chocolate chip

Accessories: Spring flower bouquet punch, brads, stampin' pastels, blender pens, stampin' dimensionals & glitter glue

1 comment:

Sam Coppack said...

I think it's great! Well done!