Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Snappy Birthday


This is a card we made in a workshop I had last night (excuse the black ink on bottom of card, which happened in workshop). It's another design I cased from Splitcoast Stampers. I love the Crab and Company stamp set, and thought this was a really cute card. The colour combination is soft sky, blue bayou, whisper white and wild wasabi. I am loving these colours from the new In Colour range. I have used versamark to stamp images onto the sky blue cardstock. The main images and 'snappy birthday' have been stamped with basic grey. I have then used blender pens and the lids of the stamp pads to colour in the image. For a little added dazzle, I have finished off the card with some glitter glue. Hope you like.
Material used:
Stamp set: Crab and Co
Cardstock: Sky blue, blue bayou & whipser white
Stamp pads: Basic grey, versamark, real red, creamy caramel, so saffron, old olive & chocolate chip
Accessories: Wild wasabi double stitched ribbon, glitter glue & blender pens