Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Timothy Patrick has FINALLY arrived!!!


Congratulations to my girlfriend Meghan and her husband Anthony on the safe arrival of their first baby, Timothy Patrick. I am hoping to get up to the hospital to visit the new mum and dad so I put this card together quickly to take with me. The colour combination is blue bayou, soft sky and certainly celery. I have used versamark and 'Spot On' (page89) for the background. The alphabet set I used was 'Defining Alphabet' (page 126). A list of the rest of the materials is below. I can't wait to meet little Timothy!!!
Material used:
Stamp sets: Wild about you, spot on & defining alphabet
Cardstock: Soft sky, blue bayou, certainly celery & whisper white
Stamp pads: Certainly celery, blue bayou & versamark
Accessories: Decorative scissors

No comments: