Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

What's cooking!!


There is a lot cooking at my house at the moment!!! I will say upfront, that things may be a little quiet on the blog front this month. I have recently sold my house and am in the process of trying to pack. But I am the worlds worst procrastinator, so here I am. Hopefully when all has settled, I will be back in full force. This card is one made at a recent workshop I held. The stamp set is Backyard BBQ (page 53), and it is one that I have been hard pressed to use as it is so specific. I actually bought it this year for my sister's 30th birthday which was a BBQ breakfast. I made all the invitations (see this post). For this card, I actually stamped the weber, and then cut in half so that I could insert some hamburgers (s0 easy). The hamburgers have been coloured using my favourite product, the Stampin' pastels. You could also use the lids of your stamp pads for a more vibrant look. As usual, below is a list of all materials used.
Materials used:
Stamp sets: Backyard BBQ & linen background stamp
Stamp pads: Chocolate chip, old olive & pumpkin pie
Cardstock: Night of navy, more mustard, old olive, bravo burgundy & whisper white
Accessories: Stampin' pastels & blender pens

1 comment:

Sam Coppack said...

I have this set too, I won it at regionals last year. I struggle to use it as well, I really like your weber filling idea though! Thanks for the inspiration!

I hate packing so I really feel for you! Good luck!