Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Friday, July 18, 2008

New Header!!!

Well what do you think of my new look? The new header for my site has been taken from a kit entitled 'Beautiful Day' by Danielle Corbitt, a digital scrapbooker. I had never heard of digital scrapbooking until my good friend Nikki, showed me the ropes. I think it could be another aspect of craft I could become addicted to. I am moving this weekend, so I hope once things are settled I will get my butt into gear and create some more cards and papercraft creations etc to post. In the meantime, check out my favorite sites for inspiration, there is some great designs and ideas out there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new header Megan. It looks so 'touchable'. Catch up soon. Alison.