Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm Back!!!

















Well I have officially moved, and can start creating again. Today is the first time I have been able to sit and play in ages (or even felt like it). I decided that I want to have a go at this card tutorial I found on Splitcoast Stampers, called a Joy Fold Card, designed by Beate Johns. I can not emphasise enough how wonderful this site is, particularly if you have a creative block or looking for inspiration. The best thing is that it is free!!! I found this a very simple card to make, and I love it. The top two photos show what it looks like on the outside, the buterfly on the bottom left holds the flap from opening. The photo below shows what the card looks like on the inside. I am going to send this to my little sister who has recently moved interstate. All supplies for this card (other than the designer series paper) is from the current Stampin' Up catalogue. A full list of materials used have been included below. Hope you like.....

Materials used:


Stamp sets: Time well spent (hostess) & wonderful favourites
Cardstock: Chocolate chip, mellow moss, barely banana, cameo coral & spring flowers DP
Stamp pads: Chocolate chip, barely banana & whisper white
Accessories: Stampin' dimensionals, glitter glue, blender pens & stampin' sponges

1 comment:

Sam Coppack said...

This is such a clever design! I'm sure she will love it!!!