Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

60 Christmas Cards from Simply Scrappin' Kit

Hi everyone. As promised I have included some photos of the Christmas cards I have made from All the Trimmings Simply Scrappin' Kit. There are 60 in total which is ample for my Christmas list this year. How about you? As this was my first attempt, some designs I like and others I think need a little tweeking. It's all trial and error really. As they say practice makes perfect. If you are keen to have a go, send me an email, and I will happily order a Simply Scrappin' Kit for you and provide the template for the making of your cards.

No comments: