Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Card Organiser

This little card organiser template I found in the resource section of Splitcoast Stampers. It was designed by Beate Johns. It is a nifty way to track birthdays and anniversaries as well as store the cards for the occasion. It gave me the opportunity to use my Bind It All tool, which I have been itching to use again. I have used true thyme, cranberry crisp and confetti cream cardstock on the cover, and confetti cream cardstock for the internal pages. Stampin' Up® Petal Print stamp set (pg 68) has been used on the entire project. I have handcut the letters on the front cover and have added some gold brads for added effect. The calendar printouts were available online, so I printed them onto whisper white cardstock and adhered to the organiser. This would make a lovely gift for someone special, or on the otherhand, you could keep it for yourself (I think I may do the latter). If you haven't checked out Splitcoast Stampers, I suggest you have a look. It has some fantastic ideas. The link is available to the left.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very very clever idea, one I really would like to try out. Thanks for sharing.