Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Monday, September 10, 2007

Trifold Card

This is a card that I designed for one of my workshops this weekend gone. The template I naturally got from Splitcoast Stampers. I have used paper from Stampin' Up's® In Colour range to make this card. True Thyme for the card, and Vintage Violet and Whisper white for the mattes. The stamp sets used include All About U (pg 115), Fresh Fillers (pg 100) and Favorite Teddy Bear (pg 46). The stamp pads used are also from the In Colour range being cranberry crisp, marigold morning and true thyme. I am really loving these colours. I do hope they stay around when the next catalogue is released. To hold the card together I have used Stampin' Up's® Black gingham ribbon (pg 148). Hope you like.


Images:
Above left: Closed view
Above right: Opening out
Right: Open view

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

Cute card, love the colors, just found your blog, you have some really nice cards and projects, thanks for sharing your talent.