Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

60 Cards from one Simply Scrapping Kit

Well it has been a little while since my last post. Boy, how time flies. It has been a very busy month for me with lots of workshops, and I have been having so much fun. Now for those of you who have purchased any of the Stampin' Up® Simply Scrapping Kits ($24.95 - pg 134-135), here is a fantastic idea. When I was on Splitcoast Stampers, I came across a template by Amanda Cox, who designed 60 cards from one Simply Scrapping Kit. That's Right....60 cards!!!! I thought it was a brillant idea, so I bought the At Home Simply Scrapping Kit and off I went. I have taken photos of only a few of the cards I have made. I plan to do the same thing with All the Trimmings Simply Scrapping Kit for christmas cards, and I will try and post my results later. All the stickers and diecuts are included in the kit, the only additional material I needed to purchase was Stampin' Up's® grosgrain ribbon (burgundy pictured here - pg 148). For $10.95 I got 23 metres of ribbon, and there's still plenty leftover. Sorry that some of the photos are sideways, I hurriedly did this post as I was eager to show you the results. Hopefully you can still see O.K. Until next time, enjoy your stamping and creating.




No comments: