Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Friday, October 5, 2007

Little Girl's Birthday Card

My cousin's little girl turns 4 this week. Today we went to a park with all the kids to have a party. I made this card for her using the Wild About U stamp set (which seems to be a favourite of mine at the moment). I wasn't sure about colour coordination for this card. I knew I wanted it to be bright pink but was stuck for other colours to use. That's where my colour coach came in handy (pg 126 of the catalogue). For $18.95 it gives you a number of colour co-ordinations to use for the entire Stampin' Up® colour range. I was quite happy with the results. Let me know what you all think.

Material used:
Cardstock: Pink passion, lovely lilac, green galore & whisper white
Inks: Pixie pink & green galore
Accessories: Decorative scissors, coloured brads & white gel pen

No comments: