Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Baby Shower

I am going to a friends baby shower tomorrow and thought I'd try my hand at yet another card. As yet I don't have any baby related stamps other than Wild About U. I thought I would revert back to another of my favourite stamp sets, being Favourite Teddy Bear to see what I could create. I tried to pick neutral colours as she doesn't know what she is having, but I wanted it to be bright and fun. I have used paper piercing to create the image. This is the result. Feel free to tell me what you think.

Materials used:
Cardstock: Taken with teal, apricot appeal, bravo burgundy, yoyo yellow, green galore, close to cocoa & whisper white
Inks: Basic black & white craft
Stamp sets: Favourite Teddy Bear, Sincere Salutations, Fresh Fillers
Accessories: Co-ordinating brads (not from Stampin' Up®)

No comments: