Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Mother's Birthday Card

I thought while I am at the computer, I might as well make another entry. I am still having some computer issues, so it may be a while before I am back to make another entry. I have to thank both my brother-in-law and mother for letting me on their computers. On that note, here is the card that I gave to my mum for her birthday. I decided to use up some leftover designer series paper from the scrapbooking night (some of you may recognise the paper from the recollection series, pg 132). This is the result. I have used sponging on this card as well around the edges. I have a thing for sponging at the moment if you can't tell.

Materials used:

Stamp sets: Petal prints & favourite teddy bear
Cardstock: Always artichoke, cranberry crisp & very vanilla
Stamp pads: Cranberry crisp & true thyme
Accessories: Stampin' dimensionals, stamping sponges & burgundy organza ribbon (not Stampin' Up®)

No comments: