Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Another Card

Well as I promised, here is another card. This is a design that I prepared for one of my upcoming workshops. I recently purchased the Looks Like Spring stamp set (pg 67). So I wanted to see what I could do. As usual I browsed the splitcoast stampers website for inspiration, and found this design which I have tweeked to suit the colours I wanted to use. What I love about this card is the effect of the two toned flowers. It was Soooooo easy. All I did was inked the image in a lighter ink, and then using stamping sponges (pg 143), used a darker ink and sponged directly to stamp. Then I stamped the image....VOILA!!!! I have listed below the supplies I have used if you wish to give it a go for yourself.


Material used:

Stamp sets: Looks like spring & riveting (hostess set)
Cardstock: Natural ivory, summer sun & ruby red
Stamp pads: Ruby red, summer sun & basic black
Accessories: Burgundy grosgrain ribbon, stampin' dimensionals & crystal effects

No comments: