Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

September Promotion



Some of you may already be aware of the fantastic promotion that Stampin' Up has for September. For a limited time, you will be able to buy a selected stamp set, and receive the matching Stampin' Around wheels for free!!! How cool is that. Feel free to check out flyer at left (Just click on the red cross at left of box). If you have troubles opening, can view flyer on the Stampin' Up website. So get your catalogues out and start looking...feel free to contact me if you would like to place an order. On another note, my workshops in September are booking up fast. If you were interested in attending, please let me know so that I can reserve a spot for you. Due to limited space, I can only have 8 people in each class. I would hate for any of you to miss out. Happy Stamping and have a great weekend!!

No comments: