Some of you may recognise this card from the current Stampin' Up catalogue (page 77). I thought it was a pretty card to 'case' and it gave me a chance to use my Stampin' Glitter. I have seen this technique used on Splitcoast Stampers and have been dying to give it a go. All you need is Versamark ink (page 150), Heat & Stick Powder, Stampin' Glitter & a Heat Tool (page 148). A hairdryer will do the same trick if you can not afford a heat tool just yet, but watch your fingers!!!! Here's how you do it:
1. Stamp images onto cardstock, allow to dry
2. Take versamark and cover cardstock
3. Sprinkle heat & stick powder over top while versamark still wet
4. Tap off excess powder and place back into container
5. Heat with heat tool until powder becomes sticky
6. Cover with Stampin' glitter
7. Tap off excess glitter and place back into container
8. Reheat with heat tool to set.
Result: Lovely sparkly card to give to that someone special.....SOoooooo easy!
Stamp set: Garden whimsy
Cardstock: Always artichoke, rose red, so saffron & whisper white
Stamp pads: So saffron, rose red, always artichoke & versamark
Accessories: Stampin' glitter, heat & stick powder, heat tool, eyelet setter & stampin' dimensonals