Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Baroque Motifs


Well I am having so much fun with my Stampin' glitter, that I decided to make another card using the technique. I fell in love with the stamp set Baroque Motifs (page 98) in the new catalogue. This is a 'case' of the sample card displayed in the catalogue. I have changed the colours, deciding on certainly celery, pale plum & perfect plum for my card. I have stamped the large flowers in pale plum onto white cardstock, and then used the smaller flower from the set and stamped inside with perfect plum. I have then cut flowers out and the flowers have been covered with Stampin' glitter (see previous post for instructions). The swirl pattern has been stamped with certainly celery ink. The flowers have then been adhered using Stampin' dimensionals. I have used silver brads for the centre of the flowers. To finish off, I have added a strip of pale plum cardstock & white grosgrain ribbon to the side of the card. I have stamped the sentiment in perfect plum onto white cardstock and then mounted onto perfect plum cardstock. Let me know what you think.
Materials used:
Stamp set: Baroque motifs
Cardstock: Certainly celery, pale plum, perfect plum & whisper white
Stamp pads: Certainly celery, versamark, pale plum & perfect plum
Accessories: Stampin' glitter, heat & stick powder, silver brads, stampin' dimensionals & white grosgrain ribbon