Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to you all. For someone as computer illiterate as me I can't believe I have my own blog. There has been many tears and frustrations, but here I am. I hope that you will find this site useful. This is the way I hope to communicate all upcoming events and classes, rather then the monthly newsletter. I would appreciate any feedback you might have. Remember that I am having a scrapbook night on Friday 28th September at my house @ 7pm. For a cost of $25 all supplies and instructions will be provided to make your own 20 page 6x6 scrapbook, you just need to let me know which designer series paper you would like from page 132 of the Stampin' Up® catalogue (view online if you do not have a catalogue), and bring an album for your pages (available from spotlight for $7). Light refreshments and supper is included. Class sizes are maximum of 10. Please contact me if you are interested or have any further questions. I will run future classes if the need arises.

No comments: