Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Little Gift Card Box

I just wanted to share with you one of my hostess gifts I made. I found the template for this cute 3"x3" card box on Splitcoast Stampers (where else)!! It was created by Andrea Walford (blog site listed to the left). The box itself is made using Stamping Up ® cardstock. All the colours are from the rich regals range. The base is made from elegant eggplant, and accented with always artichoke, while the lid is made from bordering blue. The 3"x3" cards are made from rose red, taken with teal & so saffron. Whisper white cardstock has been used for mattes. I made my mini envelopes from a site I found on the internet (free of course). The Stampin' Up® stamps sets used were Petal Prints (pg 68) on the card box as well as Favorite Teddy Bear (pg 46) for the thank you tag. On the mini cards I have used Greetings Galore (pg 42), Simple Somethings (pg 44), Favorite Teddy Bear (pg 46), Sincere Salutations (pg 117), Fresh Fillers (pg 100) and Wishing You (pg 3) from the Mini Spring Catalogue. Obviously, you would not need to use all these stamp sets to create gorgeous little cards, but I wanted to experiment with a range of sets. I am really happy with the finished product......it really is CUTE!!! I will be definitely making it again.

No comments: