Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Monday, August 27, 2007

Mini Coaster Album

Just thought I would share another of my creations with you. It is a mini album made from chipboard coasters. The first photo is a closed view (above), and the second gives you an idea of what it looks like opened (below). It is a lovely project to make as a gift for family or friends, and it is so easy to do. I have just covered the coasters in co-ordinating paper and cardstock I had leftover from my scrapbook pages, but the double sided designer series paper from Stampin' Up® on pg 133 would look great. The stamp set is Stampin' Up's® All About U (pg 115). I have sealed the papers with modge podge and then embellished with paper flowers, brads, ribbon etc. All that needs to be added now are the photos. I just have to decide which ones. Now if you love embellishments as much as me, Stampin' Up® has a great promotion running from the 1st September-28th September. When you purchase a Starter Kit you can choose a free Hodgepodge Hardware set (located on pg 146), valued at $52.95 for free. If you would like to know more, or are interested, please call or email me with any questions. I am always happy to have a chat. Till next time, happy scrapping, stamping, crafting etc etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is just lovely, must try one!