Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Notepad/Journal

So excited. Went to the Stitches & Craft show in Sydney on Thursday. My Mum actually discovered this useful tool by Zutter Innovative Products, called Bind it All. As the name suggests, it punches and binds things. LOOK at what I've done!! This is a blank notepad/journal that I have made from my Stampin' Up® products, Bind it All and miscellaneous embellishments. The paper I have used is elegant eggplant (pg 129) for the cover, and whisper white (page 127) for the inner pages. The stamp set is Wonderful Words II (page 114). The flowers and brads I purchased at the Stitches and Craft show (on sale of course), and I am really happy with the finished project. I can't wait to bind other projects.....calenders, to do lists, boxes, chipboard, CDs, the possibilities are endless.

No comments: