Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Scrapbooking for a change

As many of you may already know, I was a scrapbooker before I ever got into card making and Stampin' Up. However Stampin' Up has given me more versatility and creative ideas for my scrapbooking. That being said, I never seem to have enough time in my day to sit down and scrap. These pages I have just completed. They are the kids Santa photos from last year. I had some of the Holiday Thyme designer series paper leftover from the promotion last year and decided to put it to good use. I also used the stamp set Hung up on the Holidays. Add some embellishments such as chipboard numbers, brads, stickers, glitter glue and ribbon and the pages are complete. I also like to journal on all of my pages to keep the memories alive.

Materials used:

Stamp sets: Hung up on the Holidays & Madonna and Child
Stamp pads: Basic black, cranberry crisp, true thyme, buckaroo blue & marigold morning
Cardstock: Holiday Thyme designer series, true thyme, cranberry crisp & very vanilla
Accessories: Brads, chocolate grosgrain ribbon, all the trimmings scrapbook kit, glitter glue & chipboard numbers

No comments: