Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Bradley

The son of one of my good friends from work is turning 3 this weekend. It was a chance for me to pull out my favorite stamp set, 'wild about you', and create a card. This is what I came up with. I also recently purchased some of the Stampin' Up buttons (which like everything else, coordinates with colour families). I think they are really cute, and they come in different shapes and sizes. They are only $13.50 for 80 buttons........I think that's great value!!!! (see page 149 of the current catalogue).

Materials used:

Stamp sets: Wild about you, print pattern & birthday whimsy
Stamp pads: Brocade blue & old olive
Cardstock: Brocade blue, chocolate chip, pumpkin pie & natural ivory
Accessories: Stampin' Up buttons (earth elements)

No comments: