Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Another Big Bold Birthday


My son is going to another friend's birthday soon and this time it is a little boy. Male cards are always hard to design, but thankfully when I was looking for inspiration, I came across my friend's and fellow Stampin' Up demonstrator's blog. Her name is Alison, and her cards are amazing. I got the idea of this card and it's colour combinations from one of her designs which you can see here. It uses the stamps set Big Bold Birthday (pg 37). Hope you like!!
Materials used:
Stamp set: Big bold birthday
Cardstock: Blue bayou, old olive, river rock, whisper white, soft sky & fall flowers DS
Stamp pad: Blue bayou
Accessories: Stampin' dimensionals & 5/8" old olive grosgrain ribbon

1 comment:

Alison Engesser said...

Well done Megan. I feel very honoured. Thanks for referencing me. Cheers Alison