Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Monday, January 5, 2009

A New Year.....and a New Craft Room



Well I know I haven't been posting many creations lately, but I was in limbo as I really didn't have a creative space in which to work in. Since I moved and downsized, I wasn't sure what I was going to do. My mum came up with the suggestion of getting some furniture built to fit in my existing bedroom which could double as a study/craft room. So here are the photos of what we have done. I am really happy. I have a spot for everything (it's the best space saving area I have ever had).
Not sure how well it will all upload, but hopefully you get the picture......now all I have to do is start getting creative:)






































































2 comments:

Sam Coppack said...

This looks great! I'm a bit green I think!

Alison Engesser said...

Oh Megan, The craft area looks so inviting. I bet you have trouble going to sleep at night with so many cool toys around you inviting you to stay up and play!!! hehehe. Enjoy it to the Max.