Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

My attempt at scrapbooking


Well since getting my new creative space, I thought I should try and get back into my scrapbooking....Oh Boy!!! I am really out of practice. I had some photos I had taken of my daughter at White Water World/Dreamworld from last year and decided to scrap them. I had an idea in my head, but I just couldn't quite get it onto paper, do you know what I mean??? Anyway, here it is - very basic, so I can only get better from here, right?
Material used:
Cardstock: Brocade blue, only orange, whisper white & pixie pink
Stamp sets: Spot on
Stamp pads: Brocade blue
Accessories: Chipboard letters, generic scrapbook stickers & computer fonts

No comments: