Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Smile



This is a card I made for a male friend. I have so much trouble trying to make masculine cards, how about you??? This was quick and easy really. The card size is actually 6"x 6". The card is old olive. I have then used some designer series paper from 'fall flowers' (page 134). Then I have used a strip of real rust across the card, and punched stars out of soft sky cardstock. The title has been created using sahara sand and whisper white cardstock. The sentiment has been stamped in old olive. Very simple I know, but I think it is quite effective.

Materials used:

Stamp sets: Wonderful words II (retired)

Cardstock: Old olive, real rust, fall flowers DS, soft sky, sahara sand & whisper white

Stamp pads: old olive

Accessories: star punch (not stampin' up)

No comments: