Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Christmas Stack Workshop



That time of year is almost upon us. I love making my own cards to send to those I love to wish them a Merry Christmas, however, time always seems to get the better of me. That's why I love organising a Christmas stack workshop. It is a time where I can get together with family, friends and other like minded stampers, and have a fun-filled time whilst getting my cards made ready for the festive season. I would like to extend an invitation to you to join me. For the cost of $15 you will be able to make 20 cards (4 designs). All materials will be provided, you just need to bring your own adhesive. Light refreshments & nibbles will also be on offer, and of course the Christmas CDs will be playing to get you in the mood....."O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree...." no I won't sing, don't worry!!! The dates are as follows:
Tues November 11th 2008 - 7pm
Mon November 24th 2008 - 7pm
Fri December 12th 2008 - 10am
Class sizes are a maximum of 8-10. Workshops will be held at my home in Kings Langley. Feel free to extend invitation to family and friends that may be interested. For further details email me at meganjk@gmail.com. Would love to see you there!
Note: Card posted here is an example of one we will make at the workshop. Will post others over the next few days, so stay tuned.

No comments: