Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Big Pieces


I have recently purchased this stamp set 'Big Pieces' (page 88). I also bought the 1 - 3/8" punch so I didn't need to cut out the images (I know very lazy, but heaps cool)! I made this card for my Mum for her birthday. The colour combination is perfect plum & pale plum cardstock. I have then used ruby red, old olive, so saffron & perfect plum ink for the images and the sentiment. I have attached the flowers with stampin' dimensionals to give added appeal to the card. The sentiment comes from the stamp set 'Wonderful words' which I think are a must for all cards - a great way to fill that vacant space. Hope you like.
Materials used:
Stamp sets: Wonderful words & big pieces
Cardstock: Perfect plum & pale plum
Stamp pads: Ruby red, old olive, perfect plum & so saffron
Accessories: Stampin' dimensionals

1 comment:

Alison Engesser said...

Megan I love it. So simple but so effective. I may just have to CASE it. LOL.