Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Wild about you!

  1. I saw this card on Pat Huntoon's site and decided to case it. I chose more earthy colours, and once I finished it, I thought it would make a nice card for a man (say Valentine's Day!) It was very simple, but I like the use of the giraffe which I think gives the card a cheeky (but cute) look to it.

Materials used:

Stamp sets: Wild about you, Linen background

Cardstock: Chocolate chip, confetti cream, whisper white

Stamp pads: True thyme, pumpkin pie

Accessories: Chocolate grosgrain ribbon, stampin' dimensionals

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this card Megan.....