Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Album in a Box - Workshop Dates!!!

Hey all. Well I thought it was time I had another workshop. Since many of you love the Album in a Box (pictured here), I decided to make this the next project. For a cost of $20 you will be able to make 2 of these fantastic novelty albums. All material will be provided (other than adhesive, you will need to bring own) and light refreshments and nibbles will also be included. There are 3 dates that I can offer. Classes sizes are limited to 10 people. Dates are as follows:

Friday February 22nd at 10am
Tuesday March 4th at 7.30pm
Monday March 17th at 7.30pm

Workshops will be held at my home in Seven Hills. Please let me know if you would like to attend any of the classes by Friday February 15th via my email meganjk@gmail.com or my mobile 0401 441 244. Also let me know what colours you would like your albums to be and I will coordinate papers for you! There is no need to bring any photos on the night, they are not required to complete the box, but if you would like to, you are more then welcome to bring them along. Look forward to seeing you there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to do this workshop, Donna

Moo said...

That was great Megan, thank you for all the time you put into preparing and running it. I really enjoyed it.