Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Friday, July 3, 2009

Birthday Wishes


This is a card I made for my sister for her birthday. She loves her speciality coffees so I couldn't go past a retired stamp set "Like it a Latte" for a feature on her card.
I have used my Cuttlebug to emboss the chocolate chip cardstock. I have stamped the images in chocolate chip, close to cocoa and rose red. The steam has been stamped directly on to the cardstock, whereas the other images have been stamped on excess cardstock, cut out and adhered to the image using Stampin' dimensionals. For added effect I have used dazzling diamonds to add some glitz to the heart and the steam (if you want to know how I did this, drop me a line).
Other embellishments I have used include a silver brad and some purely pomegranate double stitched ribbon (retired product). Hope you like!!!
Materials used:
Stamp sets: Like it a latte
Cardstock: Chocolate chip, rose red, soft sky, confetti cream & whisper white
Stamp pads: Chocolate chip, closeto cocoa, soft sky & rose red
Accessories: Cuttlebug, purely pomegranate double stitched ribbon, brad, scallop punch, versamark, dazzling diamonds & heat & stick powder

No comments: