Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hello again!!


Well it has been awhile!!!! Life has been full of changes for me, including a new job which requires more hours in addition to running after my two young ones - therefore my craft/scrapbooking has taken a back seat. There may be fewer uploads......sorry. I have only just placed my order from the new Stampin'Up catalogue that came out in April (how sad is that)!!!
This is a card I made for my Mum for Mother's Day (even that seems like ages ago). The DS paper I have used was from the Stampin' Up Spring Mini Catalogue last year, 'Apple Cider'. I really liked the earthy tones of the paper, and that led to the inspiration for the rest of the card. The cardstock is Kraft. I have used the sentiment from Occasional Greetings (pg 112) and stamped in Chocolate Chip. I have sponged the edges of the card in the same ink to give a bit of an aged and weathered look. The ribbon is wild wasabi double stitched ribbon (retired). Hope you are all well and being more crafty then myself....see ya round.

No comments: