Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Man's Birthday Card


This is a card I made for the kids to give their Dad for his birthday. It uses the stamp set Boatloads of Love (page 45). I have stamped the image in chocolate chip onto some sky blue cardstock. I have then used my blender pens and my stamp pads to colour image in. The clouds have been coloured using my white gel pen. For added sparkle I used some glitter glue. The birthday present in the tug boat is from a retired set from last year's catalogue, 'Favorite Teddy Bear'. I have placed present in the boat using the 'masking technique'.
Materials used:
Stamp sets: Boatloads of love & for a friend (hostess set)
Stamp pads: Rose red, blue bayou, soft sky, always artichoke & chocolate chip
Cardstock: Blue bayou & soft sky
Accessories: White gel pen & glitter glue

No comments: