Stampin" Up's® Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments....in this we make a difference!

Friday, December 21, 2007

Sandy Claws


Unfortunately this Crab & Co stamp set is unavailable now!! It was in our Spring Mini Catalogue this year. I know some of you purchased it, as did I. I wanted to show you a Christmas design using the adorable little crab. Again this was not a difficult card to make. I have stamped the crab using chocolate chip ink onto confetti cream cardstock, then I have coloured the crab using my Stampin' pastels. The confetti cream matte has been mounted onto a strip of always artichoke, which is then mounted onto real red cardstock (I really like this colour combination)!! The always artichoke has been stamped with the Print pattern background stamp, and then I have used white gel pen to create a quilt-like pattern. For added bling, I used glitter glue to accent some elements on the card, also the edges of the confetti cream cardstock has been inked with chocolate chip to add dimension.
Materials used:
Stamp sets: Crab & Co, Print pattern, & sincere salutations
Stamp pads: Always artichoke, chocolate chip & basic black
Cardstock: Confetti cream, always artichoke & real red
Accessories: Glitter glue, stampin' pastels, blender pens & white gel pen

No comments: